Specification for formwork support systemRelease Time : 2022-05-27 View Count : 次
Code for safe construction of formwork support system
1. Conduct on-site inspection on the materials, components and accessories of the formwork support system as required, and sample and retest the fasteners.
(1) The inspection of new steel pipes shall meet the following requirements:
① There shall be product quality certificate and quality inspection report, and the inspection method of steel pipe material shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standard room temperature tensile test method of metal materials.
② The steel pipe surface shall be straight and smooth without cracks, scabs, delamination, dislocation, hard bending, burr, indentation and deep scratch.
③ The deviation of outer diameter, wall thickness and end face of steel pipe shall meet the specification requirements respectively.
④ Steel pipes shall be coated with antirust paint.
(2) The inspection of old steel pipes shall comply with the following provisions:
① The surface corrosion depth shall comply with the provisions of this specification. Corrosion inspection shall be conducted once a year. During the inspection, three seriously rusted steel pipes shall be selected, and the sampling inspection shall be cut horizontally at each severely rusted part. When the corrosion depth exceeds the specified value, the steel pipe shall not be used, and the bending deformation shall meet the specifications.
(3) The acceptance of fasteners shall comply with the following provisions
① Fasteners shall be provided with production license, test report of legal inspection unit and product quality certificate. When there is doubt about the quality of fasteners, sampling inspection shall be carried out according to the provisions of the current national standard steel pipe scaffold fasteners.
② New and old fasteners shall be subject to anti rust treatment.
③ The technical requirements of fasteners shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standard steel pipe scaffold fasteners.
(4) When the fastener enters the construction site, the product certificate shall be checked, and the sampling retest shall be carried out. Fasteners shall be selected one by one before use. Those with cracks, deformation and sliding wires of bolts are strictly prohibited.
(5) The inspection of adjustable support shall meet the following requirements:
① Product quality certificate shall be provided;
② There shall be quality inspection report, and the compressive bearing capacity of adjustable support shall meet the requirements
③ The thickness of supportable supporting plate shall not be less than 5mm, and the deformation shall not be more than 1mm
④ It is forbidden to use cracked supporting plates and nuts.